4th of july

Friday, July 10, 2009

8 weeks

Today Brock is 8 weeks old and wow are we reaching new milestones every day.  
*Brock has started to smile at Joe and I.  It is the most precious thing I have ever seen and my heart just melts every time he does it.  
*Brock slept through the night about a week and a half ago!  I know that there is more to come of this is in the near future.  His usual is once a night, he goes a 6 hr stretch then a 4 hr stretch.  No complaints here! 
*Brock is now in cloth diapers.  Some of you knew about my decision to use cloth diapers months ago but for those of you who didn't, no I am not crazy.  I actually love it and Brock's cronic diaper rash has already cleared up  because of it :-)
*Brock's Thursh is completely gone.
*At 5 1/2 weeks he weighed 10 lbs. 13 oz.  Up 2 lbs. 2 oz. form him birth weight.  I estimate that he is at least 12 lbs. now.
*Brock and Mommy took a road trip with Nana to go see both my Grannie Jackie and Hopper and my Grandma LaVerne.
*Brock is loving Tummy Time.  He is getting very strong and can even hold himself up from his belly up with his arms.  
*Brock had his first out of state visitors over the 4th of July weekend.  My cousin Pam and her husband Naresh from California and her parents Greg and Jan from Colorado.  

I will update again next week after Brock's 2 month Dr appointment and after my return to work on Monday :-(


Brock at 6 weeks holding his head and chest up during Tummy Time



I thought he looked like a little old man asleep in his favorite chair.



napping with Daddy

enjoying his play mat

No comments:

Post a Comment


Grand Entrance



16 weeks

20 weeks

28 weeks 3-D


bungo

Us

My photo
Joe and I met in the summer of 2005, got engaged in early 2007, and married September 1, 2007. We are very fortunate and live in a gorgeous home in Cedar Park that is perfect for our growing family. Joe works as an Engineer for ARM and travels around the world giving lectures and demos to University students and faculty. I work part-time as an Account Executive for Dahill, which is a Xerox company. Joe and I love to travel and spend time with our friends and family. We enjoy watching UT Football, boating on Lake Travis, and enjoying everything that beautiful Austin Texas has to offer. In Late September 2008 we got fabulous news that we were expecting a baby in May. Here is the story of our new life with our baby boy Brock.




Followers