4th of july

Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall is in the air


Pumpkin Patch in Wimberly

Brock turned 5 months this past month and celebrated his first Holiday, Halloween. He is topping the scales at 18lbs. 9oz as of two weeks ago, and has even starting to sit on his own. He cant quite do it all by himself, but if he leans forward he can hold himself upright for a minute or so. Brock is rolling around all over the place, can walk in his new walker, and LOVES to talk. He has even started growling like a lion, it is quite funny to listen to him carry on with himself. I am amazed at how quickly he is developing and how he seems to do something new every day. He is starting to develop quite a little personality and is very interested in your every move. He is quite the flirt with his big blue eyes, long eye lashes and sweet smile. He certainly isn't shy when it comes to the ladies. :-) Brock was a lion for Halloween. I am fully aware that he is going to hate me when he is older and sees his first Halloween costume, but I don't care, it was so fun dressing him up. Secretly and I know he liked it too :-) Starting about 3 weeks ago, Brock had his first meal. He is eating whole grain rice cereal once a day and loves it! He is transitioning to solids quite well and eats from a spoon like a champ. He literally opened his mouth like a baby bird on the second bite. You would have thought he had been eating off a spoon for months! I am in the process of getting a few books, and the equipment necessary, to start making Brock's baby food. I have decided I am going to make most of his baby food and will hopefully start giving him some of the Stage 1 foods here in the next week or so.

I will leave you with a few pictures of what we have been up to the past month. I hope all is well with everyone and I am SO excited to keeping everyone up to date with new posts over the next couple months. Celebrating the Holidays with a new baby is very exciting for all of us!

MS 5K
Slept the whole time

Wants to crawl but doesn't quite get what he is supposed to do with his legs
Brock and Aunt Katy

Bungo Men, 3 Generations

Having fun at The Pumpkin Patch

Brock and Mommy


Getting ready to go Trick or Treating


Have you ever seen a cuter lion?


2 comments:

  1. He is tooo cute! Love love love the lion outfit! You will have to let me know how you like making his baby food- I think I am going to do that too! What book are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peti Appetit Cookbook by Lisa Barnes has a lot of good info and great recipes for stage one food 4-6 months through 3 years. :-)

    ReplyDelete


Grand Entrance



16 weeks

20 weeks

28 weeks 3-D


bungo

Us

My photo
Joe and I met in the summer of 2005, got engaged in early 2007, and married September 1, 2007. We are very fortunate and live in a gorgeous home in Cedar Park that is perfect for our growing family. Joe works as an Engineer for ARM and travels around the world giving lectures and demos to University students and faculty. I work part-time as an Account Executive for Dahill, which is a Xerox company. Joe and I love to travel and spend time with our friends and family. We enjoy watching UT Football, boating on Lake Travis, and enjoying everything that beautiful Austin Texas has to offer. In Late September 2008 we got fabulous news that we were expecting a baby in May. Here is the story of our new life with our baby boy Brock.




Followers