4th of july

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today is the First Day of the rest of our life.

Joe and I have spent our last days as "parents-to-be" relaxing and doing small things around the house.  Last night we went to dinner at PF Chang's (Joe hates Chinese food but I love it so he was quite the trooper) and really enjoyed ourselves.  Since we have not been eating out much lately it truly felt like we were dating and out for a special occasion.  It was everything I could have asked for in a date after 4 years of being together.  Today is the biggest day of my life and although I am full of excitement I am not nervous one bit.  We will head to the hospital around 11 a.m.  and I will check in around 12:30.  My c-section will start at 3:00 and Brock will be born not too long after that.  I most anticipate seeing his face, holding him in my arms, kissing his tiny head and feet and seeing the Man I love become a father.  I know Joe will be a fabulous Dad and am so blessed to have him as my Husband and the Father of my children.  Brock will be welcomed into this world with a mountain of love.  My parents, Blake and Katy, Joe's Mom, and Lauren will be there to greet him and many of our friends and family plan to visit throughout the weekend.  I am overwhelmed with happiness and excitement to meet my Son and love him more than words can say. 

Borck, if you read this one day you are the light of my life.  I promise to spend the rest of my life providing for you, protecting you, teaching you how to be a strong and confident man, as well as give you all the love one person could possibly ever give to another.  I love you and am the luckiest Lady to have you as my Son.  

Love,

Mom


last night out as a family of two

No comments:

Post a Comment


Grand Entrance



16 weeks

20 weeks

28 weeks 3-D


bungo

Us

My photo
Joe and I met in the summer of 2005, got engaged in early 2007, and married September 1, 2007. We are very fortunate and live in a gorgeous home in Cedar Park that is perfect for our growing family. Joe works as an Engineer for ARM and travels around the world giving lectures and demos to University students and faculty. I work part-time as an Account Executive for Dahill, which is a Xerox company. Joe and I love to travel and spend time with our friends and family. We enjoy watching UT Football, boating on Lake Travis, and enjoying everything that beautiful Austin Texas has to offer. In Late September 2008 we got fabulous news that we were expecting a baby in May. Here is the story of our new life with our baby boy Brock.




Followers